Yesterdays visits with friends left me with an even stronger sense to actively acknowledge gratitude.
I really have nothing to complain about. Nothing, nothing at all.
Besides our general health, yesterday left me grateful for;
- To have friends around me that challenge and allow me to challenge.
- GREAT ideas
- Both boys had a good first day in school
- The disappearance of my headache from hell (I guess that is where all headaches come from)
- Sam showing compassion for my recovery
- My choice to terminate my permanent employment
What were you grateful for yesterday, but more importantly what will you be grateful for today?